Kawakawa Oil - Smooth on Inflamed Skin Directly or Use as a Base for Skincare Products
or 6 weekly payments from $4.17 learn more
Honest Skincare use a natural method that extracts all the healing goodness of Kawakawa leaves (scientific name Macropiper excelsum) without compromising its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kawakawa is a plant found in the New Zealand native bush and has been used for centuries by Maori for its incredible healing properties. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of sweet almond oil, which is rich in vitamins A, D and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Sweet Almond oil is a powerful healer for inflamed skin. It has a natural light scent and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
Smooth this oil onto your skin (after a shower or bath is best) to experience its healing effects, or use it as a base for your own skincare products - from butters to balms.
Kawakawa infused sweet almond oil is
- rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds, soothing and healing itchy and painful eczema, psoriasis, acne and rashes
- a perfect light oil to help with your baby's nappy rash (use our Kawakawa Balm as a future barrier cream between nappy changes)
- Soothes and heals acne - the zinc, and vitamins A and D in the sweet almond oil offer a further layer of healing and lighten and smooth acne scars
- If you are prone to insect bites, Kawakawa oil will stop the itching quickly, and also can be used as an effective natural insect repellant
We also supply larger bottles for those who like to make their own skincare products such as skin balms, scrubs and skin butters.
For external use only.
Comes in 4 sizes:
- 100ml bottle with dropper lid
- 200ml bottle with pump
- 500ml glass bottle
- 1 litre glass bottle
We offer a refill service on our bottles, send them back to be refilled for a discount on your order.