Eczema Rescue Pack - Colloidal Oat Soak, Kawakawa Oil and Kawakawa Balm
or 6 weekly payments from $10.83 learn more
For eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne or other irritating and itchy skin complaints - this combination will soothe your skin so it can heal. This kit is packed with powerful healing agents Kawakawa, Sweet Almond Oil, Calendula, Chamomile, Shea Butter, Beeswax and Oats - a combination that will help your skin heal and prevent it from flaring up with future rashes.
Colloidal Oatmeal Soothing Oat Soak 500g
- oatmeal to gently cleanse, hold in moisture, bring your skin back to a normal pH and ease inflammation
- Calendula flowers to stimulate healing, boost the appearance of your skin, increase blood flow to the skin cells, provide antioxidant protection that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and even the visibility of scars
- Chamomile flowers help fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Chamomile tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage
- Dried kawakawa leaves to soothe irritation and reduce redness and inflammation
- Baking soda to balance the pH of your skin
Kawakawa Infused Oil 100ml
- Kawakawa's antimicrobial and analgesic properties treat infections, and reduce inflammation of various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of sweet almond oil, which is rich in vitamins A, D and E, monounsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Sweet Almond oil is a powerful healer for all sorts of skin conditions. It has a natural light scent and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
Organic Kawakawa Skin Balm 80ml
- Kawakawa Infused Sweet Almond Oil
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Natural NZ Beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Some ingredients “attract” water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time. Vitamin A in beeswax helps exfoliation and can rejuvenate your look. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
We have had nothing but positive feedback about this kit, from adults right through to babies, it is a safe and gentle treatment for all types of skin.