Eczema Rescue Pack - Colloidal Bath Soak, Kawakawa Balm and Kawakawa Oil
If you've got skin problems, you'll love this all-inclusive set of products to soothe, calm and rejuvenate your skin.
Colloidal Oatmeal Soothing Bath Soak 500g
- oatmeal to gently cleanse, hold in moisture and ease inflammation
- Calendula flowers to stimulate healing, boost the appearance of your skin, increase blood flow to the skin cells, provide antioxidant protection that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, and even the visibility of scars
- Chamomile flowers to help fade spots, eliminate acne scars and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Chamomile tea is a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage.
Kawakawa Infused Oil 100ml
- Kawakawa's antimicrobial and analgesic properties make it useful for treating infections, and it is very helpful in reducing inflammation of various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and other skin irritations.
Organic Kawakawa Skin Balm 80ml
- Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- Sweet Almond Oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Vitamin E is an extremely powerful antioxidant. and in sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne.
- Natural NZ Beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Some ingredients “attract” water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time. Vitamin A in beeswax helps exfoliation and can rejuvenate your look. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
The perfect combination for soothing itchy and painful skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and nappy rash.