Geranium Rose Whipped Body Butter, 100ml
Sale $28.00 $19.60
Out of stock
A smooth and creamy butter-based moisturiser flavoured with essential oils to moisturise and nourish your whole body from tip to toe. Whipped to give a light and fluffy texture, this completely natural, handmade moisturiser absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth, stimulated and radiant.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Mango butter is a naturally occurring butter and is the soft fat extracted from the fruit seed. It is free from pesticides and synthetic antioxidants. The smell is irresistible, the touch of it is unbelievable and it also provide skin with sweet treats. These include moisture, and vitamins A, C and E, which work to combat free radicals. Free radicals are found in the sun's rays and air pollution. When applied to the skin, mango butter has the ability to protect it from the sunburn as well as sooth sunburned skin.
- Has skin softening, soothing & moisturizing properties.
- Helps to combat dry skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- Said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reported to benefit frostbite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks.
- Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
Organic Refined Shea Butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin's natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory (source). One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin's natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Refined Coconut Oil (food grade)
- Moisturising: It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil. Fortunately, unlike mineral oil, there is no chance of having any adverse side effects on the skin from the application of coconut oil. Coconut oil therefore is a safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin.
- Reduces Effects of Ageing: Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties. It also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin which normally accompany ageing.
- Reduces Inflammation: Coconut oil helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections.
Organic Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet Almond Oil is superbly rich in Vitamin E & D, minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium. Its strong antioxidant nature is good for overall health.
- Anti Ageing: Due to its properties as a strong antioxidant, it produces a firming effect on the outmost layer of the skin, revitalises it, keeps it moistened at times and keeps it away from any likely condition of pigmentation or wrinkles.
- Reduces Acne: Due to its deep absorption properties, it opens all pores and lets the skin breath properly. Acne problems are reduced by the application of sweet almond oil if you regularly use it as a skin moisturiser.
- Moisturises and Cleanses: Sweet almond oil is a very effective moisturiser that entails a proper moisturizing to your skin when applied. It is a very effective cleanser as well, which can be used while you remove your make up. Soothes and aids in the repair of cracked chapped lips.
- Reduces Itchiness: Due to its outstanding anti-inflammatory properties, it is highly recommendable to apply sweet almond oil to people suffering from skin diseases like psoriasis. It removes dead skin cells from the epidermis of your skin and evades irritating rashes. A zinc component found in this oil can actually help you to sustain torn and racked skin portions.
- Reduces Dark Circles: The most likable benefit of sweet almond oil, which you can instantly recognise, is its outstanding moisturising properties with a completely non sticky nature. It helps in containing the emergence of dark circles under your eyes.
- Prevents Stretch Marks: It is extremely effective in improving blood circulation in the skin and that keeps your skin free of stretch marks, which you may get if you are pregnant or the condition arise due to a sudden change in the weight. It also helps in reducing the effect of ultraviolet rays.
Geranium Rose Pure Essential Oil
- Useful for: Relaxing but also mentally stimulating. Relieves nervous tension, PMS, menopause, postnatal depression, and stress related ailments. Regulating of the female hormonal system, aching muscles, arthritis, poor circulation, and nausea. Skin care.
- Caution: Do not use if pregnant.
Note: that this product is made entirely from natural ingredients and will be firmer in the winter, softer in the summer. Even if it's a little firm in the jar, you'll notice it will be the perfect consistency when applied to your skin. Keep it out of direct sunlight or intense heat, as this will cause it to melt. Your bedside drawer or bathroom cabinet should be fine. (Tip: those commercial products that remain the same texture all year round are full of nasty "fillers" to keep them the "correct" consistency.)
We recommend that you use our products in the morning and in the evening, leaving a reasonable amount of time for the product to be absorbed into the skin before prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. We recommend you continue to use a sunscreen if you are to be in the sun for a lengthy period of time.