P: +64 9 537 5653

100% natural skincare made in New Zealand
(and raw ingredients to make your own)

We post every day & postage is FREE on orders over $75 to New Zealand, plus every order gets a free sample of Kawakawa Balm and entry into the monthly draw for a $500 voucher.

Pickup in Onehunga

Honest Skincare is online only - our store is not open for retail, we simply have click and collect or you can choose to receive your items by post. We post daily so that you can receive your order as soon as possible, or you can pick up your order the day after it is placed online from a pickup point in Mays Rd in Onehunga, Auckland.

Honest Skincare Philosophy

We all know that healthy skin is important for our wellbeing and good health - after all, it's the biggest organ on the human body! Skin absorbs a large percentage of what we apply to it and so we put on our body is just as essential as what we put into it. That's why we started Honest Skincare - everything in our products is natural and enhances your skin health and vitality. 

You won't find any man-made ingredients or preservatives, just simple, wholesome and pure ingredients.

We understand that many people like to make their own products as well, which is why we now stock raw ingredients. These are ethically sourced from New Zealand suppliers, we believe in supporting local.

We package in BPA-free tins, glass bottles and foil lined kraft paper bags to prevent any leaching of BPA's and other endocrine disrupting chemicals into our perfect little products. Be kind to your body - treat yourself with Honest Skincare.

Made in New Zealand, Loved Worldwide

All of our products are lovingly crafted in New Zealand. Our prices are in NZD. We post every day to New Zealand, USA, UK, Australia, Cook Islands  and Canada. If you spend over $75, postage is free within New Zealand. All other countries, spend over $150 to get free postage. If your country is not listed please let us know and we will add it for you.

Honest Skincare is 99% Plastic Free (And Working on the Other 1%)

We know you care about the environment, as much as we do, and we aim to be plastic free and re-usable wherever possible.

  • Honest Skincare products come in re-usable aluminium tins and glass bottles (and we offer refills on the 80ml and 150ml tins, and on the glass bottles).
  • Our raw ingredients come in resealable and reusable kraft paper bags with a foil lining, or if oil, in glass bottles.
  • We post in cardboard boxes, and use wood wool as a packing material.


The quality of your skin care products is especially important because your skin is your body's largest organ. Toxic ingredients found in skin care products can contribute to numerous skin irritations. At Honest Skincare, we only use ingredients that are 100 percent natural for your body and of the highest quality.


By keeping the process simple, we eliminate the need for preservatives, fillers, artificial fragrances and wasteful by-products. We infuse high quality natural oils like sweet almond oil with known skin-stimulators like organic black tea and fairtrade coffee to create our signature scents. Blended with other oils by hand and poured or scooped into glass containers - you don't get much more simple than that!


Our business is built on a foundation of trust. We aim to be transparent with everything we do. All our ingredients are listed on this website - there is nothing added that we haven't told you about. If there's anything you're unsure about, please do contact us and we'll do our best to clarify it for you.


We love what we do, and we hope you do too! We are passionate about good health and nutrition, just like you, and we can't wait to share our beautiful products with you. We believe it's really important to love ourselves, and each other. A big part of that is loving the skin you're in, no matter what size, shape or colour.

This product has been added to your cart