Kawakawa Infused Sweet Almond Oil NZ
or 6 weekly payments from $2.50 learn more
A natural, yet potent and nutrient-rich Kawakawa Infused Oil. Honest Skincare use a gentle method to ensure that the natural goodness of Kawakawa leaves (scientific name Macropiper excelsum) is retained during the extraction and infusion process.
Kawakawa is a plant found in New Zealand native bush and used for centuries by Maori for its incredible healing properties. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of sweet almond oil, which is rich in vitamins A, D and A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Sweet Almond oil is a powerful healer for all sorts of skin conditions. It has a natural light scent and is absorbed quickly into the skin.
Smooth this oil onto your skin (after a shower or bath is best) to experience its healing effects.
- rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds, it will soothe and heal itchy eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- a perfect light oil to help with your baby's nappy rash (once it has settled a little use our Kawakawa Balm as a future barrier cream between nappy changes)
- Soothes and heals acne - the zinc, and vitamins A and D in the sweet almond oil offer a further layer of healing and lighten and smooth acne scars
- If you are prone to insect bites, Kawakawa oil will stop the itching quickly, and also can be used as an effective natural insect repellant
We also supply larger bottles for those who like to make their own skincare products such as skin balms, scrubs and skin butters.
For external use only.
Comes in 4 sizes:
- 100ml bottle with dropper lid
- 200ml bottle with pump
- 500ml glass bottle
- 1 litre glass bottle