New Zealand Kawakawa Oil - bulk
or 6 weekly payments from $9.17 learn more
Kawakawa Infused Sweet Almond Oil
Honest Skincare use a natural method that extracts all the healing goodness of Kawakawa leaves (scientific name Macropiper excelsum) without compromising its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kawakawa is a plant found in the New Zealand native bush and has been used for centuries by Maori for its incredible healing properties. We've combined Kawakawa with the perfect carrier of sweet almond oil, which is rich in vitamins A, D and E, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Together the Kawakawa and Sweet Almond oil is a powerful healer for inflamed skin. It has a natural light scent and is absorbed quickly into the skin
Smooth this oil onto your skin (after a shower or bath is best) to experience its healing effects, or use it as a base for your own skincare products - butters, soaps, shampoos, lotions and balms.
Honest Skincare Kawakawa Oil:
* Stops itching very quickly once applied to your skin
* Is rich in anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds, soothing and healing itchy and painful eczema, psoriasis, acne and rashes
* is a perfect light oil to help with your baby's nappy rash (use our Kawakawa Balm as a future barrier cream between nappy changes)
* Soothes and heals acne and other skin scars - the zinc, and vitamins A and D in the sweet almond oil offer a further layer of healing and lighten and smooth acne scars
* Will stop the itching quickly on insect bites, and also can be used as an effective natural insect repellant
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Pure New Zealand Kawakawa
For external use only.
This bulk oil comes in 3 sizes:
- 100ml sample size in glass bottle
- 500ml plastic bottle
- 1 litre plastic bottle - use the drop down button to choose which size.