Castor Oil Waist Wrap
or 6 weekly payments from $5.83 learn more
Castor oil packs are commonly used as a natural remedy for a variety of health conditions, such as constipation, menstrual cramps, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions. The packs are made by saturating a piece of flannel or cotton with warm castor oil and applying it to the skin . The pack is then covered with a towel or plastic wrap to prevent staining and left on for 30-60 minutes (or use one of our castor oil packs and wash and re-use).
- place the castor oil pack over liver area to help detoxify the liver naturally
- spread the castor oil pack over the lower abdominal region to support hormone issues
- wrap the castor oil pack around joints and tight muscles
- over the large bowel area to support normal digestion and elimination
- completely covering the abdominal region if experiencing digestive issues alternating with the liver region
Avoid: if pregnant
Our Castor Oil Packs are water resistant on the outside and have soft cotton on the inside. There is a zip-up pouch in the front if you wish to add a heat or cooling pad.
The belt measures 48cm wide, the band unstretched is 52cm, a total of 1 meter around. The band stretches to 152cm, so can go round a 2 meter waist. So there is plenty of room to accommodate a number of different sized waists.